HARDCOVER Combination Plan and Record Book: One efficient 8-1/2" x 11" Book for Lesson Plans and Grades Combines W101 and R1010 (PR7-10) (+) Bonus Clip-in Bookmark (Gold Dots Turquoise)

  • 8 1/2" x 11" book for lesson plans and grades + ***BONUS BOOKMARK***
  • Combines W101 and R1010
  • W101-Lesson Plan Book for 7 classes/days horizontally across the top
  • R1010-Teacher Record Book for 9-10 weeks. 50 Student names. Our Best Seller!
  • 40 Weeks of Planning pages

The book, as in what the pages consist of, were what I needed and expected. However, it was bent in half and damaged due to just being in a padded bag. It was found shoved in my mailbox🙁 I feel like that has ruined the whole thing for me. I know everything doesn't have to be perfect but $20 for a notebook is a little pricy and wasn't reflected in the shipping precautions.

These used to be ordered for me when I worked in Catholic school. I now work in a NYC Public School and consider myself lucky to buy this product now from Amazon. The combination book is much better than keeping separate plan and grade books. Don't worry that you lose pages of each in the combination book, there are plenty of each. The plan book part, which was required by the Catholic school, is a great tool to use even if not mandated. It helps immensely with pacing, plotting out how you'll cover the scope and sequence, and making sure you finish in time to review for the Regents in January and June. One thing I would like to see is perforations in the left column. I end up writing my classes on the first page, then I use a "guillotine" paper trimmer to cut the rest off so I don't have to rewrite them every week. The grade book portion has 50 lines, plenty to accommodate my class size of 34 plus program changes. In a small class you can skip lines between students (or do 3 for every 5 line group) to help legibility. All in all this is all you need in one book. It beats the daylights out of online grading.

I purchase this planner every school year. I love the layout and the durability. Mine looks just as good on the last day of school as it does the first day of school! Great record keeping pages and plenty of room for writing plan details. Love it!

I get one of these every year. This one is nicer than the others because it has an integrated bookmark helping you find the week you're on. Nice pattern on the front, too.

I searched high and low for this grade book/planner before finding it here! This is THE ONLY planner / grade book I will ever use and have used for years. It's not very easy to find! There are more than enough pages of both the grade book and the lesson planning, ample room to write, no wasted space, extra pages in the back I use to log parent contact/ phone calls, and it's just so functional. If you're still debating, stop right there. This is your answer, plain and simple.

An excellent tool for planning my school days. I love being able to combine my lesson planner and gradebook! The lines for grades are smaller than I'm used to, but it does provide more space for more grades on each page. I would purchase this product again! The perforated pages are falling off a little faster than I would prefer, so I stuck washi tape over the pages that are falling off. No biggie.

I'm a high school teacher that still likes old fashioned lesson planning and grade book keeping. This planner is great for just that. I'm mostly thankful that the planning squares are reasonable enough to make rough notes of a daily period. The grade book portion is plenty and doubles as an attendance book too. My only complaint there would be that the lines are incredibly tight, but considering its multi-function I'm not sure it's a fair complaint. Overall, it's centralized and easy to stay organized in an old fashioned paper form. Would definitely recommend to any fellow teacher.

This is such a great planner and record keeping book!! As a new teacher I was looking for something that would be a 'one-stop-shop' and this more than does the trick!! My favorite part is the year at a glance calendar where I put all my planned assessments and I can see THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR on an open page. This will help to keep me organized for sure! I'm buying another one for the next school year just so I have it on hand... A great buy that will satisfy your need to stay on track and have all pertinent information readily available. Oh yeah- and the pages for your weekly lesson plan notes per class period is another win win!!! Love Love Love this book!!!!!!!

I really like this! I buy a few every year because it works with my students and helps keep me up to date with my them. I do wish there was a sort of calendar for daily descriptions. But, that might add bulk to the planner. I have to use two during the year for this reason.

This is a very durable book, and looks great. I feel like it has too many pages for grades, if you still write grades down on those tiny squares this has the pages for you ...i wish it had a monthly calendar right before the lessons pages... would help alot to write in important dates before the month begins and you have an overview to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog