Aeaker Premium Hand Crafted Bread Lame with 5 Blades Included - Best Dough Scoring Tool with Safe Storage Box - Perfect Baking Gift (Safe Storage Box)

  • PREMIUM DOUGH SCORING TOOL: Beautifully designed lame bread slashing tool, Aeaker scoring lame will help you become a baking artist with great experience.
  • PREMIUM WOOD HANDLE : Comfort grip handle allows for steady control and accurate cutting, Built to last.
  • REPLACEABLE BLADES: Blades are easily replaceable with standard razor blades (5 blades included).
  • SAFE STORAGE: Comes with a safe storage box to safely store away when done using.
  • TOP PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: We guarantee the bread lame will perform exceedingly well and enable you to bake beautiful breads. If you feel it fell short of your expectation, simply return it for a FULL REFUND.

I cook from scratch. I had been using a knife for scoring my bread, but sometimes it'd drag on the dough. I wanted a lame that had a case so I wouldn't accidently filet my fingers reaching for it. This one come with a case. The blade goes on easily and seems to be very secure. I wish I had gotten this sooner!

Wasn't sure I needed this item until I used it. Works perfectly and adds the exact cut on the top of bread with messing with knives that drag the dough or bare razor blades that can cause accidents. Love this ingenious tool. Also has a cool storage case with extra blades.😉

Impressed with this scoring tool set. Seems to be just as described. Easy to assemble and comes with a page of instructions as to how to put it together as you can see in the pictures I have attached. Sharp blade but will cut nicely through bread. Happy with this purchase.

I love it. This is a nice boxed bread lame with a smooth wooden handle. I always wanted one.

The instructions for inserting the blade were weird, but this lame works great for scoring my sourdough boules. I love that it came with extra blades. Does its job for the price.

I was a little skeptical of the price on this lame, but I think it was worth it. A lot of lame don't come with a case, and it's nice to have a container, for sanitary, safety, and durability reasons. The wood handle is long enough that I don't have to worry about burning my fingers on a hot cast iron dutch oven when scoring my bread, and the material means I'm not worried about my tool melting or warping (others are made of plastic or resin), and I'm not worried about metal heating up and burning my fingers.

I really like this lamé. The wooden handle is comfortable to hold and just the right size to fit in my hand at the perfect angle for cutting the tops of breads. I like that it comes with 5 blades instead of just one and it’s easy to turn each blade around so you use up all 4 corners of it before having to change blades. It comes in a plastic storage case which is nice because once you get the super sharp blade on you don’t want to just throw this into a drawer with other items and possibly cut yourself.

Convenient, safe storage, excellent positioning of blade, easy to change blade, slashes with ease & accuracy

Love this product. Love replaceable blades, makes me feel like a pro even though I suck at making breat

Love it. Easy to use. Putting on the blade is a little scary to me (it’s easy but you have to bend the blade - like most of them) but once it’s on it’s all good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog