Nailene Ultra Quick Nail Glue

  • Sets in seconds
  • Instantly bonds artificial and natural nails with superior holding power
  • 3 gram clear glue

I've purchased a variety of nail glues in the past, and this is the one I have re-ordered because it works great. Not only that, but the price is great too! I don't have to worry that the bond will fail within days as it does with some types of glue, and it does indeed bond quickly as stated. If I were to offer one criticism, it is that the opening can clog if the bottle is not standing upright. I found this out recently when I tossed it in a pouch while traveling, and found the opening to be entirely clogged with dried glue. Not the fault of the product, certainly, but mine for carelessly tossing it in my bag. Overall, I'm quite happy with the Nailene glue, and just ordered two more bottles last week!

UPDATE: My nails lasted 3 weeks with this glue. I usually dont write reviews on products, but I was so blown away by this I had to. After looking at reviews and product rating noticing this was an Amazon's Choice product, I decided to try it...so glad I did. Nailene totally shattered my perception of what a strong glue is. 'Til this point I thought Krazy glue was the strongest household glue out there. I know KG is not for nails, but if Nailene was marketed as a non-nail glue it feels like it'd blow it out of the water. This does it's job and very well. It sets very fast as it says so you have to work quickly, yet carefully. I bought this along with some false nails and in just gluing the first nail I could tell this was a great product. The hold is also very strong. I dont have to worry about my nails coming off as they feel super secure. It's been a week so far and no signs of weakness. This is an excellent product and reviews/ratings didnt fail. Definitely recommend.

I'm a cheap person when it comes to nail care, so I hate going to the nail professional every few weeks and spending anywhere from 20-80 dollars to have nice looking nails (which is important at my workplace, as we are expected to be very groomed and professional looking). So I started investing little by little in alternatives to acrylics. Usually my plastic nails fall off within a couple days, 3 or 4 if i'm lucky and take really good care of them, which was starting to become a hassle. I didn't want to give in to the nail professionals again, as I think I'm pretty good with designing my nails and can't find anyone who can do the designs I do on my plastic fakies. WELL, this glue has extended the life of my plastic fakes to up to a week! Even if I'm not being careful. You need very little so the bottle will last you a long time, and will last even longer for me now because I don't have to put new ones on every couple of days. Also, the bond doesn't weaken as much with a second application of the same nails, compared to other glues. Usually with another glue, if my fakes lasted me 3 days, another application of the same nails will only last me less than half that time. This glue reliably gives me an extra 50% lifespan to a set of nails (3-4 days). DEFINITELY recommend to anyone looking to save a few bucks.

This nail glue is unreal!!!! It kept my false nails on for over 2 weeks and then I had to soak my nails 4 times and use my nail drill to get the nails off. Also it is ULTRA QUICK DRYING like it states, you better hurry and get that nail tip on your nail or the glue will dry. I will never use any other glue but this one.

UPDATE: I recently purchased a cheap set of kiss glue on nails and decided I’d use this glue to adhere them - several days later and they still haven’t ripped right off my nails or did that annoying thing whenever your hair gets caught in between! VERY PLEASED!!! Definitely not the hyped quality that some reviewers raved about - at least for me. The quality is that of kiss nail glue, my nails have popped off same day or next day but I appreciate that the spout doesn’t clog so I don’t have to continue repurchasing. I recommend it if you are purchasing just to glue on a nail until you can schedule a nail appointment.

By no means am I a professional,I’ve leaned how to do my own nails from watching you tube and so far it’s been working and saving me money.this glue literally lasted 2 weeks with out any lifting!!!and I have my hands in water a lot!!not to mention I’m always helping my kids with their clothes(buttoning jeans and stuff)these babies have lasted!!you won’t be disappointed!!

This glue is scary strong. Like it can hold your old busted up relationship together. Bumper falling off car? Just use the bottle and it’ll be set for life. LOL Just be very sure you place that tip where it needs to be the first time. This stuff dries faster than it takes for a long tailed cat in a room of rocking chairs to skat.

This will hold on perfectly. When I get press on nails I never use the nail glue that comes with it because its cheap. Nailene is also cheap but it will hold your life together. I've done countless things that should warrant my press ons popling off such a hitting it on my desk, helping a bunch of Freshman move in on campus, picking up stuff, etc. It's absolutely amazing.

This stuff is strong. I have currently had the false nails I have on for over a week, a week and a day to be exact. It bonds extremely fast as well. I have been hard on these nails as well (washing dishes, taking hot showers, hanging shelves, cleaning, processing meat, cooking, typing, moving things, etc) and they don't feel like they are going to budge anytime soon either. I have the Kiss Acrylic style false press on nails with a gel color (I ordered on Amazon) on top to help them last longer and it has really worked. I wore those same nails (different set) with another glue and they only lasted a week, which was still good. But this stuff is saving me like no joke over $70 a month from going to get my nails done at the salon. I have gotten so many compliments about my nails looking professionally done. It just takes a little time to do them, but well worth it in my opinion. UPDATE: I have been wearing the same glue to two weeks now, I haven't had any problems at all. I haven't had to reattach any nails and honestly, they still feel like they are going to be stuck for a little while longer. I feel like I could get them off now without damage if I wanted to (soaking in hot water), but they still feel very much stuck.

I had high hopes for this glue just because I seen the reviews here before I bought it and let me just say holy s***! These reviews were spot on and they were not exaggerating! This glue is amazing.. honestly it's kind of scary how good this glue is but please beware this glue dries fast so when putting on nails you have to lay it down fast and correct! By far the best glue on the market! I have done dishes and everything I normally do including taking care of my 2 year old and this glue HOLDS! I didn't have to worry about being careful my nails aren't going anywhere! I definitely recommend this product!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog